Subject: Chat notes from 19 March 2018

Greetings!

Our chat notes from the ODF teleconference, 19 March 2018.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

********* chat notes *********

Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button
anonymous morphed into Patrick
Patrick: Agenda:
Patrick: Andras, are you on the call?
Andras Timar 2: Sorry, I'm on other call, may join later.
Patrick: OK
Patrick: Quorum!
Patrick: Is SVN the best way to handle editing of the drafts?
Patrick: Regina proposes the others should try the SVN work flow and then discuss at the next call if this is the best method for handling drafts.
Patrick: Michael - need to have Jos with us when discussing the SVN workflow
Patrick: Patrick will contact Jos about attending next week.
Patrick: Another alternative is to use change tracking, although that gets slow if that are a lot of changes.
Patrick: Application won't slow down if you don't hide changes - Michael
Patrick: Does "between" mean shared by two cells? the wider of two borders?
Patrick: now -> the wider border appears as the border between the cells. Each cell receives half of the width of the border
Patrick: Regina - we may need to distinguish between the way borders are drawn and the way the border width is used to calculate the cell content area
Patrick: Michael -> when two adjacent cells -> an adjacent cell
Patrick: when adjacent cells have different borders
Michael Stahl: In case table:border-model="collapsing" is set for the table, each of the adjacent cells gets half of the calculated border width and the border is drawn centered on the edge of the cells.
Regina Henschel: In case table:border-model="separating" is set for the table, the border is drawn inside the cells.
Regina Henschel: the cell.
Patrick: possible reminder to myself, collapsing - border width is divided between two cells, separating - border width is entirely with a cell
Patrick: keeping rule on wider boarder
Patrick: Regina meant to keep the rule by saying "calculated border"
Andreas J Guelzow: need to leave, sorry....
Patrick: Regina has contacted the CSS team - has some answers - part of interest to us - that is fixed - when we want to use it we can - need to read the draft CSS
Regina Henschel: has a link to the discussion with the css team.
Patrick: Michael will be on vacation next week, will be back in April ...

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau