OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Chat log from 9 April 2018


The ODF TC teleconference chat log is below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!


Andras Timar 2 morphed into Andras Timar
Regina Henschel2 morphed into Regina Henschel
anonymous morphed into michael stahl
Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button
anonymous morphed into Patrick
Patrick: Quorum - yes
Patrick: Regina - borders and CSS 5 - and timeframe for 1.3 add to the agenda
Regina Henschel: CSS3
Patrick: 0. Investigation on borders and CSS
Patrick: 0.1 Timeframe for ODF 1.3
Patrick: agenda approved.
Patrick: Regina reports on borders and CSS#
Patrick: Looks like we will be defining shadows in ODF 1.3
Patrick: Timeline for ODF 1.3 -
anonymous morphed into Simon
Simon: Trying to dial in, getting "invalid access code"
Patrick: 438-387
Simon: Nope, still the same
Andras Timar: 438387#
Patrick: Several other callers from Europe used that access code today
Simon: I am sure
Simon: Still not working though
Patrick: Ok, the issue now is time table for ODF 1.3
Simon: In now
Simon waves to everyone
Patrick: Regina - need to decide will take all issues are agreed to, to a specific date, issues voted on later, go to next version
Patrick: Simon, will do an intro in just a few minutes
Simon: NP
Patrick: Regina suggests 1st of June as cut-off date for acceptance of issues for ODF 1.3 - anything agreed thereafter, goes to the next release.
Patrick: Members need to suggest issues for discussion to go into ODF 1.3 - Need not be completed but need TC agreement by 1 June 2018
Patrick: Michael - what about issues with proposals already developed? - Regina - or better list of proposals that don't have proposals - proposals need schema too -
Patrick: Spreadsheet from JIRA with open issue + proposals - to scan the proposals
Regina Henschel: There are 6 calls to get additional issues in, if 1. June is the cut.
Andreas J Guelzow: Please do not put us on hold...And if you did please un-hold us.
michael stahl: did the "hold" stop?
Andreas J Guelzow: yes
michael stahl: i didn't hear anything during the last 5 mintues and just hung up
michael stahl: so probably my fault then
Patrick: June 1st cut-off date for issues to be accepted for ODF 1.3
michael stahl: dialed in again now
Patrick: Regina - wants a time based release cycle - for future releases
Patrick: Between 1.3 and say 1.4 for example
Patrick: Regina suggests every 2 year release cycle -
Patrick: Thorsten seconds proposal
Patrick: For clarity, Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2021 - next release is set
Patrick: for Jan 2021
Patrick: ODF Standard date or the ISO publication date
Patrick: set it for the committee specification date - two years between those versions
Patrick: ODF release schedule to become time driven, two years from committee specification of ODF 1.3, ODF 1.4 will be released.
Regina Henschel: ..., ODF 1.3, the committee specification of ODF 1.4 will be released.
Patrick: yes, clarifying both are committee specification release dates
Patrick: Agreed to time driven release schedule as specified - yes.
Patrick: Regina on name for combined area of the page where margin/border/heading together - 1 and 12 - is there a name for it? CSS has box model - not used in a combined way - start-indent - so suitable name for this area is still unresolved.

Patrick Durusau
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau 

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]