Subject: Re: [office] Different relative size relations - Office-3854

Regina,

Thanks for the quick response!

After reading your proposal of 12.03.2018, it certainly is clearer than the present text and removing the references to NN won't detract from that.

By separate email, I will ask the TC for approval of your proposal, minus

" The mentioned areas are illustrated in NN. " x 2

and,

suggesting as an alternative to "environment" --- context

reasoning that the rules vary depending upon the context of the use.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick