Subject: Approval of Office-3854 - Response needed by 1 June 2018 - or stands approved

Greetings!

As you can see from list traffic, we aren't going to reach Regina's excellent page-layout terminology document but, she did post a proposal that can be lightly edited to bring greater clarity to ODF 1.3.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/201803/msg00021.html

There are two changes that would be necessary.

First, delete two (2) references to the layout document:

"The mentioned areas are illustrated in NN."

And, Regina suggests a literal value of "environment" for style:rel-height-rel attribute, whereas I think "context" captures the changes in behavior based on the context of the use of this attribute better.

I will assume no responses as of 1 June 2018 to be assent and I will apply the proposal as indicated.

Thanks!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau