Subject: Re: [office] Approval of Office-3854 - Response needed by 1 June 2018 - or stands approved

hi Patrick, Regina,

On 27/05/18 02:52, Patrick Durusau wrote:

There are two changes that would be necessary.

First, delete two (2) references to the layout document:

"The mentioned areas are illustrated in NN."

And, Regina suggests a literal value of "environment" for style:rel-height-rel attribute, whereas I think "context" captures the changes in behavior based on the context of the use of this attribute better.

i'm wondering why "environment" isn't considered suitable - the term "layout environment" occurs about 20 times in ODF 1.2 part 1... most often in "20.259 style:flow-with-text", and the usage in the new proposal looks to me like an obvious extension of the definition in the existing attribute - the extension is the definition for "frame" and "page" anchor types, which are inapplicable in the style:flow-with-text case.

regards,
 michael
--
Michael Stahl
Senior Software-Entwickler LibreOffice
–––
CIB software GmbH
Geschäftsstelle Hamburg
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
–––
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -296
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100
Michael.Stahl@cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Sitz: München
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner