Subject: Re: [office] Update on applied issues for 30 May 2018

Hi Patrick,

you have set issues with ODF-Next to APPLIED (e.g. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3671). I think, that is not correct, because that would mean, that there exists a working draft, which contains a solution which will be released. I think, that the status should be DEFERRED. That would mean go back to RESOLVED and then go back to OPEN and then to DEFERRED. When we later on want to work on that issue, we can change status to OPEN.

Kind regards
Regina