OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Chat log for 18 June 2018


The ODF TC chat log for 18 June 2018 is below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!


Patrick: agenda approved by consent
Patrick: Regina - need script to generate references
Patrick: need to ask Svante about the script
Patrick: ODF 1.3 schema is different format from ODF 1.2 schema so script may not work at all
anonymous morphed into Simon Phipps
Thorsten: let's locate the scripts & try?
Thorsten: and if need be, fix the script
Patrick: Yes, Patrick will undertake a systematic search for the scripts and try them on the current schema.
Thorsten: I'll poke Jos and Svante if they have any recollection of thjat
Patrick: Thorsten to poke Jos and Svante -
Patrick: - Check OASIS requirements -
Simon Phipps: For later discussion:  COSM has now qualified two editors to potentially be retained by the TC to progress ODF 1.3 towards OASIS and ISO approval. We now need descriptions of work items that can be placed in a purchase order.
Patrick: Later as in today Simon? What level of description is required?
Patrick: Produce checklist of the OASIS organization requirements for progression
Patrick: include voting periods along with OASIS requirements
Patrick: editors - Patrick and Francis Cave as editors - try to create a work item for July - create what is going to happen along with Francis -
Patrick: In July, create list of work items and work flow for doing them. - July 2 by July 16th - Patrick and Francis to propose work items and work flow -
Patrick: have money for about 3 months
Patrick: Regina thinks every week meetings can be productive - terms for documents for example - lot of things that are missing - needed for ODF 1.4
Patrick: ODF's relationship to CSS
Patrick: including SVG descriptions
Simon Phipps asked for a victim, I choose... Regina Henschel
Simon Phipps is sxploring the UI, sortry
Simon Phipps: (that was entirely random FWIW)
Patrick: Regina - can we get a clean 1.2 document for the 1.3 spec.
Patrick: Andreas - should not use extensions for the spec
Patrick: LO has list styles that belong to 1.1 and to 1.2
Patrick: 1.2 LO has a tab after a number for a list style
Patrick: if use strict odf for spec
Patrick: use 1.2 strict for specification
Patrick: default in LO is 1.2 extended
Patrick: change the defaults in LO
Michael Stahl asked for a victim, I choose... Simon Phipps
Michael Stahl found that button too now 
Patrick: final version of specification - written in ODF 1.2 strick
Patrick: strick -> strict

Patrick Durusau
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net
Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau 

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]