Subject: ODF chat log, 9 July 2018

Greetings!

Our chat log for the ODF TC teleconference 9 July 2018.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

*****

Patrick: Aarti - are you with us?
Patrick: quorum
Patrick: additions to the agenda?
Patrick: agenda approved by consent
Patrick: errata document for ODF 1.2?
Patrick: issues in JIRA that are corrections to ODF 1.2 as errata -
Patrick: Close existing issue that is for 1.3 and errata for odf1.2 ex. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3960 then edit the fixes field to remove ODF 1.3
Michael Stahl: need to track the status in Jira of issues that should go into 1.2 Errata - Jira has only 1 status per issue - proposed workflow is to search for issues with both ODF 1.3 and ODF 1.2 Errata and hit "More->Clone" and then edit the Fix Version field of the 2 issues so the existing one says ODF 1.3 and the clone says ODF 1.2 errata
Michael Stahl: ...and add a comment to the clone pointing to the original because Jira sadly doesnt track that
Patrick: Patrick will convert: 3882 to 3723
Patrick: correction Patrick takes office 3948 to office 3856
Patrick: next start with 3848 -office-3757
Patrick: Regina takes office 3848 to office 3757
Patrick: leave office 3755 to office 3675
Patrick: Michael takes Office 3755 to Office 3675
Patrick: If an issues touches two versions, make a separate issue for each one
Simon Phipps: COSM note:  I am correspondince with Francis & Patrick as I write. We have received the second sponsorship (thanks, Microsoft) so have funds to proceed and will also get income from TDF to match those funds.
Patrick: Thanks Simon!
Patrick: Start processing issues for ODF 1.4, drawing on ODF Next issues for possible items to be added
Patrick: for our weekly agenda
Patrick: Issues that are 1.3 but not applied - discuss if they should be 1.4 or Next - (do these next in terms of weekly agendas)
Patrick: if possible - rename ODF-Next to ODF-1.4

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau