Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-2171 Floating Table Positioning

On 13.08.2018 01:26, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

ODF has the feature of linked frames. I have tried, whether it is possible in LibreOffice to use this feature to make a table floating by putting it into a frame and let it float into the linked frame across a page break. I found, that it is possible, but there is no good support in the UI and you have to fiddle around with the frame size. Find the result in the attachment.

thanks for the demo!

now we can experience the disadvantages that i had pointed out in the comment in that issue in practice :)

regards,
Âmichael

--
Michael Stahl
Senior Software-Entwickler LibreOffice
âââ
CIB software GmbH
GeschÃftsstelle Hamburg
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
âââ
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -296
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100
Michael.Stahl@cib.de
www.cib.de
âââ
Sitz: MÃnchen
Registergericht MÃnchen, HRB 123286
GeschÃftsfÃhrer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner