Subject: ODF TC teleconference chat notes for 1 October 2018

Greetings! Reminder - Next ODF TC meeting - 15 October 2018.

Our chat notes from 1 October 2018 are below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

anonymous morphed into webmink
Patrick: Simon are you webmink?
webmink: Yes
Patrick: OK
webmink morphed into Simon
Patrick: OK, but I have counted you as here anyway
Patrick: 1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Notice of minutes from prior TC calls - pending

4. Meeting time for 01 October 2018: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=10&day=1&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

5. COSM editing update - new drafts later this week

6. Vacation schedule between Oct. 8, 2018 and Jan. 1, 2019. (thanks Andreas)

7. Issues for 01 October 2018:

a. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3713 Whether error values are propagated, new comment by Regina

b. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3676 style:name in style:font-face, Regina suggests we close

c. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3712 Namespace binding clarification - status needs updating, Regina

c. While searching for ODF 1.2 errata issues, I discovered these open ODF 1.2 issues, which we should dispose of as part of our errata process:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.2%20Errata%2001%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC

8. Next meeting: 08 October 2018

9.  Adjournment
Patrick: amended agenda approved
Simon: +1 to agenda.  Let me know if I need to dial in at any point
Patrick: COSM editing report
Patrick: Regina requests posting of editing schedule - Patrick will do that after the meeting
Andreas J Guelzow: we in Alberta have holidays on October 8 (Thanksgiving) and November 12
Patrick: The Monday before Christmas is the 24th of December and then the Monday before 1 Jan. 2019 is Dec. 31st
Patrick: Cancel TC meetings for Oct. 8th, Nov. 12th, 24th Dec. and 31st Dec. - others?
Patrick: Holidays as indicated.
Patrick: created https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4000 for ODF 1.3 on error values
Patrick: created https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4001 for ODF 1.4 on error values
Patrick: is now for ODF 1.2 errata -
Patrick: Approve resolution for office-3713, office-4000 and office-4001
Patrick: consensus to close Office-3676
Patrick: Office-3713 is approved as errata and for ODF 1.3.
Regina Henschel: Office-3713   --> Office-3712
Patrick: correct Office-3738 - > simply correct in 1.2 page, nothing for errata, but do check in production of 1.3 - task to check the output for ODF 1.3
Patrick: Note Regina's correction of Office-3713 to Office-3712
Patrick: consent to close Office-3706
Patrick: HOST-ITERATION-MAXIMUM-DIFFERENCE: If iterative calculations of cyclic references are enabled, the maximum absolute difference between calculation steps that all involved formula cells must yield for the iteration to end and yield a result.
Patrick: Inside a sheet, it is implementation-defined as to whether the values are processed row-at-a-time or column-at-a-time, but it must be one of these two processing orders.
Patrick: If processing row-at-a-time, the sequence must be produced by processing each row in turn, from smallest to largest column value (e.g., A1, B1, C1). If processing column-at-a-time, the sequence must be produced by processing each column at a time, from the smallest to the largest row value (e.g., A1, A2, A3).

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau