Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-wd06-part2-packages-clean.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

The first draft of part 2 of ODF 1.3 from the COSM sponsored work.

This is a clean copy of part 2, which is lacking the OpenPGP section.

The edits are summarized as follows in email exchanges between the editors:

*****

On 08/29/2018 07:55 PM, Francis Cave wrote:

> Hi Patrick
>

> Note that the Working Draft number in Part 2 is incorrect in both the document subtitle and in the running footers of the current document. It should be ?WD05? but still says ?WD04?. Presumably this will change to ?WD06? when you have completed the preliminary tasks.

Yes, will do this for the draft we are going to release this week.

1.4 Normative references Appears in JIRA as: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3866 - done but not inserted in Appendix E - action: add with hyperlinks in appendix

1.4 Normative references Appears in JIRA as: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3867 - done but not inserted in Appendix E - action: add with hyperlinks in appendix

1.4 Normative references Appears in JIRA as https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3868 - to be inserted in normative references and pointers back to it must be updated. (the updating will await my re-creation of the references so that will remain outstanding for the moment)

> 3.9 Interactions Between Encryption and Digital Signatures (Office-3869)
>

> The new text matches the Resolution text in the JIRA issue.
>

> I have one formatting query: how is the heading ?Note:? supposed to be formatted? I notice that it is sometimes bold text sometimes a field (e.g. in second Note in 3.8). I realise that I?m jumping ahead to Task 3 here, but thought I should record this as a query now, as I?ve noticed it.

It should NOT be a field. Looking at the other notes, it appears I missed using the note style, which indents the note text. I'm keeping a running tally of "later" tasks and this will go up at the top.

3.15.1 Appears in JIRA as: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3697 - Not listed in Appendix E - action: add with hyperlinks in appendix

> 4.5 (Office-3859)
>

> The revised text almost matches the Resolution text in the JIRA issue, except that ?section §3.2? is omitted before ?[xmlenc-core] element?. If this is a deliberate omission, I don?t see anything recorded about this in the JIRA issue activity. Michael Stahl?s re-wording dated February 5, 2018 contains ?section §3.2?.

Agreed.
*****

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Patrick

PS: The next draft of part 3 should drop on Monday, 8 October 2018.
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: OpenDocument-v1.3-wd06-part2-packages-clean.odt

Description
The first draft of part 2 of ODF 1.3 from the COSM sponsored work.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: 1.3 Drafts
Date submitted: 2018-10-05 18:24:03