Subject: ODF TC Teleconference Agenda 22 Oct. 2018

Greetings!

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2018-10-22

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 641-715-3580

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Notice of minutes from prior TC calls - pending

4. Meeting time for 22 October 2018:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=10&day=22&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

5. Daylight Savings Time: Chet Ensign advises:

"This year daylight savings ends in (most of) Europe on Sunday, October 28th. The U.S. follows suit on November 4th."

Our next meeting is on October 29th and the one after that, November 5th.

In prior years we have held the US time constant and asked TC members outside the US to adjust their times accordingly.

Does that remain an acceptable solution?

6. Issues for 22 October 2018: While searching for ODF 1.2 errata
issues, I discovered these open ODF 1.2 issues, which we should dispose
of as part of our errata process:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.2%20Errata%2001%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC

We will begin with Office-3820 - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3820

7. Next meeting: 29 October 2018

8.  Adjournment

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau