Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-3849 regular polygon draft proposal

Hi members,

I have investigated what Calligra does. I have found, that Calligra uses the bounding box for svg:width and svg:height. And I have found, that Calligra allows negative values for the sharpness and allows values larger the 100%. Calligra has no UI for negative values, but it renders it correctly, when it is present in file format. Values larger 100% result in overlapping. Calligra renders it in even-odd rule.

Therefore now a new version of the draft in the attachment.

Kind regards
Regina