Subject: Re: [office] OFFICE-3849 regular polygon draft proposal

Hi Andreas,

Andreas J Guelzow schrieb am 26-Nov-18 um 02:49:
Hi,

I like the first draft better than the second (even if we allow negative
sharpness). I have attached an edited proposal. There are still some
questions though:

1) What happens if draw:concave=TRUE and draw:corners is odd.

In the way Calligra uses it (=my 2.proposal), that is no problem, because the points to make it concave are additional points.

2) What defines the location of the first corner point? (In the attached
edited draft proposal I wrote "The first corner point is located at the
top of the secondary circle." simply for the reason that the pictures
seem to be drawn that way. )

Calligra puts the outer point at "12 o'clock", in case of odd number of outer points, and puts the additional (inner) point at "12 o'clock", in case of even number of outer points.

Kind regards
Regina

On 2018-11-21 12:21 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi members,

the attachment has a draft proposal to inform you about the current
state. Please have a look and sent your comments back to me. Hopefully
we will have a final proposal on Monday then.

Kind regards
Regina

Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD FTICA <mailto:andreas.guelzow@concordia.ab.ca>

Registrar & Director of Enrolment Services

Professor, Mathematical & Computing Sciences

Direct: +1 780 479 9290
Toll-Free: +1 866 479 5200

Concordia University of Edmonton <http://concordia.ab.ca/>

concordia.ab.ca <http://concordia.ab.ca/>

Concordia University of Edmonton Twitter <http://twitter.com/CUEdmonton>
Concordia University of Edmonton Instagram
<http://instagram.com/cuedmonton/> Concordia University of Edmonton
Facebook <http://facebook.com/CUEdmonton>