Subject: Chat notes for ODF teleconference 10 Dec. 2018

Greetings!

Our chat notes for the ODF Teleconference on 10 Dec. 2018.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

*******************

Patrick: quorum - yes
Patrick: agenda is approved
Patrick: Regina agrees to Andreas' changes -
Patrick: Office-3849 is resolved!
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3920
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3847
Patrick: Regina suggests exclusive use - only one is applied
Patrick: What happens if more than one specified for a paragraph
Patrick: Michael - doesn't make sense to have more than one on an element
Patrick: Regina ask what happens if there is more than one?
Patrick: Michael - can change the schema to allow only one -
Patrick: Michael, then avoids more than one question
Patrick: Michael - doesn't help with inheritance -
Patrick: Michael, - need to add a sentence for each of these three in
the prose
Patrick: Michael, any of the three attributes overrides any of the three
attributes on their parent
Patrick: Changes to schema and prose for Office-3847
Patrick: + set to ODF 1.4
Patrick: Michael to write proposal -
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3846
Patrick: text:relative-tab-stop-position ambiguity of left margin
remains - should be fo:margin-left or fo:margin
Patrick: Regina- not margin - start of text area
Patrick: Regina - tab stops are not relative to the margin but to the
start of the text area
Patrick: Regina - Office is different
Patrick: Need to look the terms Regina created earlier this year.
Patrick: And start of text if there is an indent of the text
Patrick: reset to ODF 1.4
Patrick: Revisit in 2019
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3843
Patrick: Regina - set to ODF 1.4 and would need our own text for it.
Patrick: Patrick: I agree to following consumers here as well
Patrick: Patrick to write proposal for Office-3843

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau