Subject: [forwarded on behalf of Alfred Hellstern] RE: [office] Regina's term proposal

All,Â

The mail system is acting up and Alfred has not been able to send to the TC mailing list. While we are getting that sorted out, I am forwarding his message below.Â

---

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Circling back on this, I asked around, and the only similar item I've been pointed to is this (relating to tables in Word):

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd907418%28v=office.12%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Regina's document is far more exhaustive and illustrative!

Alfred

--

/chetÂ

Primary: +1 973-996-2298