Subject: NO ODF TC Call Monday, April 8, 2019

Greetings!

Deepest apologies but I had a terrible reaction to a vaccine last Friday
and the only remedy is resting. I won't be able to prepare for or
participate in a call on Monday. Sorry.

I hope to be operational by Tuesday and will take Regina's excellent
start on reviewing the issues as my top item on Tuesday.

Hope everyone is having a much better weekend than I am!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau