Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.3-wd15-part3-documents uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

Subject to your comments, corrections and those of other reviewers, I think this is the text for ODF 1.3, with change tracking.

I have proofed it in general but especially with regard to the list of elements and attributes with changes in Appendix G.

I will be generating and uploading the publication version, all changes accepted, references generated, pages re-numbered, etc., this evening.

It is my hope that for ODF 1.4, all changes save for those approved on the last day will be applied by the cut-off date so generating committee and other drafts will be a turn the crank situation.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: OpenDocument-v1.3-wd15-part3-documents

Description
Subject to your comments, corrections and those of other reviewers, I think
this is the text for ODF 1.3, with change tracking.

I have proofed it in general but especially with regard to the list of
elements and attributes with changes in Appendix G.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: 1.3 Drafts
Date submitted: 2019-04-29 10:12:32