Subject: Re: [office] PGPAlgorithm?

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> *****
> <rng:element name="manifest:encryption-method"> + <rng:attribute
> name="manifest:PGPAlgorithm"> + <rng:ref name="anyURI"/>
>
> *****
>
> While true that anyURI is correct, isn't there a defined URI for
> PGPAlgorithm?

I'd prefer to keep anyURI there, which is in line with the other
algorithm-related attributes in the manifest schema. For
crypto-related functionality, giving implementers the option to update
algorithms quickly is I think broadly helpful.

Possibly relevant in this context might also be
https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2437.txt

Best regards,

-- Thorsten