Subject: Re: [office] JIRA references found in .rng files not reflected in Appendix

Hi Alfred, hi all,

Alfred Hellstern schrieb am 13-Aug-19 um 01:40:
Hello all,

I found the following JIRA issues documenting changes in âOpenDocument-schema-v1.3-wd12.rngâ:

Line 14: <!-- https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2153 -->

That is about the license of the schema itself. I suggest to put it in changes from ODF 1.2 to ODF 1.3 into part 1 of the specification.

Line 479:ÂÂÂÂÂÂ <!-- https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2123 -->

That changes only the allowed child elements of the <chart:chart> element. The text section 11.1 does not list them, but has only the generated list in the gray box. Therefore change tracking will not find anything. I agree, that it should be added in the appendix of part 3.

Line 11113: ÂÂÂÂÂÂ <!-- https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3821 -->

That is an adaption of the value type in the schema to the value type in the description. Therefore the text does not change, neither in the description nor in the generated gray box. I suggest that such changes, which are only visible in the scheme, should go to part 1. Or if it should go to part 3, we would need a new section: "changes in the scheme".

Line 14335:ÂÂ <!-- https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2118 -->

Same here. A change only in the scheme.

Line 16896: ÂÂÂÂÂÂ <!-- https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3941 -->

This changes the generated text in the gray box. It should be noted in part 3.
It belongs to 8.4.3 <text:illustration-index-entry-template>,
and to 8.5.3 <text:table-index-entry-template>,
and to 8.6.3 <text:object-index-entry-template>.

Line 18139: ÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂ<!-- https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3941 -->

Same, should go to part 3. This one belongs to 8.7.3 <text:user-index-entry-template>.

These werenât listed in the Part 3 Appendix documenting the changes from 1.2 > 1.3.

Shouldnât these also be mentioned in the Appendix?

Kind regards
Regina