Subject: Part 1 is attached!

Greetings!

Part 1 with the tocs from parts 2, 3, and 4 is attached.

My bad but we can't make corrections on parts 2, 3, 4 right now because
every file has to be in the same zip file along with the schema/owl
files, all at the same stage.

I'll gather all those up tomorrow and post the zip file to the file
repository.

Next stop, next Monday we will approve the zip file and its contents as
csd01 and I'll file a ticket to get it posted, along with a request for
public review.

Regina has already noticed some typos as so have I.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net