Subject: Re: [office] Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference 26 August 2019
Hi, I will not be able to attend. I have to be at our Faculty "Retreat".
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------
From: Patrick Durusau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 2019-08-25 19:43 (GMT-07:00)
To: ODF TC List <email@example.com>
Subject: [office] Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference 26 August 2019
Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2019-08-26
The call counts towards voter eligibility.
Canada - (use US number)
Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34
Germany - +49 30 255550324
Hungary - +36 1 987 6874
The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016
USA - +1 712 770 5505
Access code (for all numbers): 438-387
Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf
Please send comments to the mailing list.
1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights
2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda
3. Motion (simple majority): Notice of minutes from prior TC calls - pending
4. Meeting time for 26 August 2019 https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=8&day=26&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37
5. CSD Motion: "I move that the TC approve <OpenDocument, 1.3, and CSD01> and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/65810/OpenDocument-csd01-collection.zip to ZIP file in TC's Kavi document repository> as a Committee Specification Draft, designate the ODF version of the specification as authoritative, and submit the CSD for public review."
6. Patrick to submit request to TC Admin: https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/30-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request
7. Other topics?
Hope everyone is having a great week!
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps)
Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net