Subject: Fix Version/s: ODF 1.3 CSD 01

hi all,

apparently we have a whole bunch of issues with Fix Version/s: ODF 1.3 CSD 01

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3721?filter=10672&jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.3%20CSD%2001%22

... and as it happens we recently voted on ODF 1.3 CSD 01.

the set of issues however does not correspond to the draft that we voted on.

i think we don't really need targets for CSD versions because we only need to track open tasks that still need to be done for ODF 1.3, so the Fix Version: ODF 1.3 together with Open status should be enough for that purpose.

it might be useful to have one version per CSD so we can see which issue was applied in which version, but with the current bad data already in JIRA i think it would be very confusing to try to get there; maybe we can try for ODF 1.4.

so how about we get rid of ODF 1.3 CSD 01 (the JIRA version, not the draft).

and change as follows:

these are all closed -> just set it to ODF 1.3, doesn't matter much:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3721

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3680

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3312

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2101

already have Fix Version ODF 1.3 in addition, so just delete CSD01:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3708

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3702

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3670

these are APPLIED -> set them to ODF 1.3:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3697

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3696

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3555

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-1828

these are RESOLVED -> set them to ODF 1.3 and double check it's in the draft:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3695

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3662

already OPEN but didn't make it to 1.3 so set ODF 1.4 on these:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3709

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2164

already OPEN but also has ODF-Later -> remove ODF 1.3 CSD01

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2120

regards,

Âmichael

--
Michael Stahl
Senior Software-Entwickler LibreOffice
âââ
CIB software GmbH
GeschÃftsstelle Hamburg
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
âââ
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -296
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100
Michael.Stahl@cib.de
www.cib.de
âââ
Sitz: MÃnchen
Registergericht MÃnchen, HRB 123286
GeschÃftsfÃhrer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner