Subject: ODF TC Teleconference Agenda 23 September 2019

Greetings!

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2019-09-23

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 712 770 5505

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 16 September 2019

*****

16 September 2019 Minutes - draft

1. Roll Call

*Andreas Guelzow

* Patrick Durusau

* Regina Henschel

* Rich McLain

* Michael Stahl

2. Agenda Approved by consent

3. Minutes of September 9, 2019 approved by consent

4. Meeting Time - no action

5. Update on drafts - public review about to start

6. Cleaning up issues mis-assigned to CSD01 - Michael's email: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/201909/msg00014.html

Approved by consent - Regina will input the changes

7. Retain Monday meeting schedule? Yes, with these exceptions: Oct. 14 (Thanksgiving in Canada); Nov. 11 (Rememberance Day in Canada) Patrick to propose others next Monday.

8. Adjournment

Â*****

4. Update on drafts for public review (Patrick) I was given a copy of the output from the TC Admin for public review and it wasn't representative of the quality of work done by the TC. I've spent several hours over the weekend and will have purely re-formatted materials out on Monday. I've uploaded zip files of the productions for parts 3 and 4 for your consideration.

5. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3695 [Regina: It is applied as number:max-denominator-value instead of the  number:max-denominator-digits. We need to decide, whether to keep it that way or not.]

6. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3662 [Regina: It is not in the proposal. We need to decide, whether to shift it to ODF 1.4 or make a second proposal, which includes it.]

7. Sanity check for me: There are no new formulas defined in part 4. Correct? I ask because a question came up about needing to label our conformance clauses more clearly and I realized we didn't add any functions to the three levels of conformance for OpenFormula. The changes say no but I thought it better to also ask.

8. Adjournment

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick

PS: I have uploaded the proposed production copies as zip files to ODF 1.3 drafts. I'm working on improving those production copies.

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau