Subject: progress on the HTML export of ODF

Paul,

We can now produce an XHTML export of the various parts of ODF where all
the cross-links work. However, doing that AND replacing the MathML,
which Chrome does not read, is more of a challenge.

Nearly there on image replacement BUT, it requires post-processing of
two different exports of each part, something that I will have to do
locally.

When we solve the image aspect, I will send you the final result for
inspection.

If you approve of the results, I will plan on producing XHTML versions
from the final versions you create of all four parts AFTER public review
has ended.

Yes?

Hope you having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net