Subject: RE: [office] Editor errors in part 2

I seem to remember discussing with Patrick whether the XML namespace URI with prefix 'pkg' - see Table 2 in 1.5 - should be updated from http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/office/1.2/meta/pkg# to http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/office/1.3/meta/pkg#, and Patrick concluded that it shouldn't be updated. Does this relate to the issue in 4.16.14.2? The value '1.3' is in the manifest schema (line 209), so it isn't clear to me why this hasn't been included when generating the text box in 4.16.14.2. Maybe because the XSLT script doesn't expect rng:value as the immediate child of rng:attribute.

Regarding the omission of 'PGP' in 4.16.9, this value is in the manifest schema, but in a rather complicated rng:choice structure, which probably explains why it wasn't picked up when generating the text box in 4.16.9.

More XSLT tidying to be done for the next version...

Kind regards,

Francis

-----Original Message-----
From: office@lists.oasis-open.org <office@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Regina Henschel
Sent: 23 January 2020 18:02
To: ODF member <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [office] Editor errors in part 2

Hi all,

In part 2, section 4.16.9: The text lists the value PGP, but that is not contained in the generated text in the gray box.

In part 2, section 4.16.14.2: The text has version "1.2", but the generated text in the gray box has "1.3"
I thought we had the same problem already the other way round, but do not find it.

Kind regards
Regina