Subject: Re: [office] Checks on the ODF 1.3 specification in HTML

Hi Svante,

Svante Schubert wrote:
> I did some tests on the ODF 1.3 HTML specification and would like to share
> my notes:

Thanks a lot!

> [lots of checks]

and

> I suggest we should fix the naming for the next release and use the prior
> naming convention of ODF 1.2.

Agree to pretty much all points.

I suspect the best way to streamline this is to automate as many steps
as possible, and treat future ODF releases more like a software
artifact (with a build pipeline & automated test runs)?

Perhaps with the OASIS Open Projects initiative, there would even be a
repository were we could stick this release automation into?

Best regards,

-- Thorsten