Subject: ODF TC Teleconference Agenda for March 23, 2020

Greetings!

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2020-03-23

Time of meeting:  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=3&day=23&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 712 770 5505

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 16 March 2020 (below)

4. ODF Later issues (Preference to current TC members and cycling through their issues so no one is on the spot for all of them in a meeting), btw, limiting the search to open/deferred issues counts 134: https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20Deferred)%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20(%22ODF%201.4%22%2C%20ODF-Next)%20ORDER%20BY%20reporter%20ASC )

5.

a. Which coordinate system is used in draw:enhanced-geometry, when svg:viewBox is missing - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3824 reporter: Regina Henschel

b. Remove deprecated table:cell-range-address attribute within the <chart:plot-area> element https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3741 reporter: Andreas Guelzow

c. 14.1 <office:annotation> currently not usable with <draw:page> https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3022 reporter: Patrick Durusau

d. The color mode "Watermark" makes images pale, not transparent https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3841 reporter: Regina Henschel

6. Adjournment

Minutes from 16 March 2020

Patrick: Agenda - approved by consent
Patrick: Minutes of 9th of March 2020 - approval - approved by consent
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3824
Patrick: Francis says option 4 is the safest route
Patrick: if went with #4 - best if implementors said what to do in
absence of svg:viewBox (Francis)
Patrick: Andreas - if values without units and no svg:viewBox - images
may look different between implementations
Patrick: Regina - not required because can specify values with units
Patrick: Patrick - I like 3) Add, that the attribute svg:viewBox may not
be missing, if there exists any position or length value without unit in
the attributes and child elements.) except that I would prefer to say
which attributes may lack units and therefore trigger the need for
svg:viewBox
Patrick: Francis - a number of the attributes require svg:viewBox for
interpretation
Patrick: propose to do 3 but with the specification of which attributes,
absence of units triggers requirement for svg:viewBox -
Patrick: Francis: drawïath-stretchpoint-x and -y
Patrick: drawïath-stretchpoint-x and y need svg:viewBox
Patrick: Regina - extrusion depth has unit
Patrick: interesting - unit in draw:extrusion-depth is defined by its
default - 36pt 0. "in units" means points, I assume
Regina Henschel: text-areas, glue-points, enhanced-path, handle-position
can use formulas, and therefore logwidth and logheight
Patrick: Patrick to prepare language for next week , using option 3 with
attributes that trigger it, plus note.

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net