Subject: OFFICE-3841 color mode "watermark"

Hi TC-members,

find attached my proposal for a new attribute "watermark-type" as discussed on the last conference call.

The value for "transparent" is from my experiments with Calligra Words. If someone has the source code of Calligra Words at hand, it would be good to verify the value.
The values for "pale" are from LibreOffice source code
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/vcl/source/graphic/GraphicObject.cxx
Similar in Apache OpenOffice in
http://opengrok.openoffice.org/xref/trunk/main/drawinglayer/source/primitive2d/graphicprimitivehelper2d.cxx

I think, if we are going to introduce a new attribute to get better interoperability, the values should be concrete. If you disagree and think, that the values should be more vague, please tell me or change the proposal.

Kind regards
Regina