Subject: OFFICE-3768 empty cell

Hi all,

I thought it might be useful to have a test document with edge cases. In case you resave the document, please make sure, that the cell contents
<text:p/>
<text:p><text:s/></text:p>
are still there and not removed by your application.

I've got Excel 365, but not Gnumeric. Andreas, can you please look, what Gnumeric results?

Kind regards
Regina