Subject: Styles in the documents

Hi all,

I have made a list of styles, which I found in odf1.3-csd02 and in the new ODF1.4 templates. The yellow ones might be unnecessary. The red ones are surely junk and should be removed, when making the first draft for ODF 1.4.

The styles marked with LO are automatically provided by LibreOffice.

The list is not script generated from the files, but I have taken the items from the UI.

Kind regards
Regina