Subject: ODF TC Agenda for 22 June 2020

Greetings!

Below you find a draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2020-06-22

Time of meeting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=6&day=22&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 712 770 5505

Access code (for all numbers): 438-387

Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 8 June 2020 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202006/msg00023.html

4. ODF Later issues (Preference to current TC members and cycling
through their issues so no one is on the spot for all of them in a
meeting), btw, limiting the search to open/deferred issues counts 134:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20Deferred)%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20(%22ODF%201.4%22%2C%20ODF-Next)%20ORDER%20BY%20reporter%20ASC
)

5. ODF 1.3 Roadmap

Alfred has been more than patient waiting for a relatively definite answer on a timeframe for ODF 1.3 so I'm listing this first, along with an explanation that builds on the summary I posted last week.

Allowing for TC Admin workflow and the falling of days, the process from Committee Specification (We are now at OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-(the parts)) to OASIS Standard is between 88 (optimistic) and 96 days.

Notice the 88 to 96 days starts to run after:

3 Statements of Use - One by an OASIS Organization member, of the form:

*******draft from Chet******

<if an Organizational Member>

<statement of use>

<provider
 name> has successfully implemented Open Document Format for Office
Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.3, Committee Specification 01,
approved 25 December 2019 (http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part1-introduction/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part1-introduction.html), in accordance with the conformance clauses <details relating to conformance, e.g. "defined
in Section XXX" or "for Drawing Documents as specified in https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part3-schema.html#__RefHeading__440354_826425813";>.

This use of the specification <did | did not> include interoperation with other independent implementations.

*******/end statement of use draft **********

Admin notes:

If NOT an OASIS member, statement of use must be sent to:
office-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

If OASIS member, statement of use must be sent to:
office@lists.oasis-open.org

If OASIS Organizational member (need at least one), must be endorsed by
the primary representative of that member.

****Statements of Use must be approved by TC Resolution (simple majority
vote to pass)****

Once the TC has approved three or more such statements of use, then:

1. Ask TC Admin for Special Majority Vote (7 days) to submit
OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-(the parts)) as Candidate OASIS standard
(Triggers all the following dates)

2. Vote is held - (assuming passage)

3. TC Admin opens 60 day Public Review

4. If no comments, within 7 days of notice of no comments, TC Admin
starts call for consent

5. Call for consent is 14 days

6. OpenDocument-v1.3-OS-(the parts))

*******************

Questions?

6. Page-content-bottom vertical relation
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4073 Notice Regina has an
updated proposal here:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202006/msg00026.html

7. Other issues?

8. Adjournment

*****

Changes or additions welcome!

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau