Subject: ODF TC GitHub Repository - Request for collection of existing artefacts

Dear TC members,
  1. I would like to ask everyone in the TC to come up with the artefacts (files & tools) he possesses that we have been using in theÂpast for the creation & validation of our ODF specification.
    Â ForÂexample, I might start to provide the following three:
    • ODT2XHTML XSL transformation that had been used for ODF 1.2
    • DefaultValueExtractor XSL transformation that had been used for ODF 1.2
    • An ODF 1.2 Formular testing spreadsheet from 14 years ago, which might need some further inspection, but Regina already volunteered to take a lookÂat it.
    Patrick, you might have some generator for the grey boxes of schema description in the specification. Anyone who also some tooling should mention it and upload it either to a new directory GitHub /src/test/resources/tools (we can still rename & move afterwards)ÂÂ
    or the OASIS documents of the member section.ÂÂ
    The base idea is to collect everything in GitHub, investigated what is still useableÂand start some automation.ÂÂ

  2. In this context: What is the status of the member GitHub access?

Thanks in advance,
Svante