Subject: agenda item: OFFICE-4073 Page-content-bottom vertical relation

Hi Patrick,

please put OFFICE-4073 Page-content-bottom vertical relation
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4073
on the agenda again.

The problems, which I had mentioned in my mail
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202006/msg00026.html
are now addressed in new issues:

- Be more precise about the values 'text', 'char' and 'line' in style:vertical-rel
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4076

- Not clear, to which elements attributes vertical-rel and vertical-pos can be applied
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4077

- The technical term "baseline" is not defined.
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4078

They should be solved separately from OFFICE-4073.

I think, OFFICE-4073 can be resolved immediately.

Kind regards
Regina