Subject: RE: [office] Re: ODF 1.3 CS02 RNG & ODT

Hi Svante

The CSD02 ODT and RNG files, excluding Part 1, are available from here. Part 1 is available from here.

Iâm glad that your PS was followed by a wink! It will take more than a few days to fix all the styles.

However, I have gone through Part 3 and, partly programmatically and partly manually, re-applied the paragraph style âDefault Valueâ to paragraphs that specify default attribute values. I have also applied the character style âAttribute Valueâ where this should have been applied in several places. I have left unchanged several cases where the character style âAttribute Value Instanceâ has been applied instead of âAttribute Valueâ. I attach the result. Note that this is not an official draft so should only be used for testing purposes.

Kind regards,

Francis

From: office@lists.oasis-open.org <office@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Svante Schubert
Sent: 30 June 2020 19:53
To: Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>; Francis Cave <francis@franciscave.com>
Cc: office@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office] Re: ODF 1.3 CS02 RNG & ODT

PS: It might be as well a good opportunity for you to fix the default values styles. ;-)

Am Di., 30. Juni 2020 um 20:16 Uhr schrieb Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>:

Dear editors,

Could you provide the ODT & RNG files ahead of the call, so I might have a chance to take a quick at the HTML transformation?

And might provide HTML versions of the RNG files according to the state of the art behaviour of RFC?

Thanks in advance,

Svante