Subject: Re: [office] Re: ODF 1.3 CS02 RNG & ODT

Hello editors,

Now, I have added as well the ODT2HTML XSL transformations for part3 of ODF 1.2 and ODF 1.3 to my copied repository.
Earlier I thought there was a regression in the XSLT, but now when using the same tools for ODF 1.2 and 1.3 it became apparent that there are style problems in the ODF 1.3 document:
  1. The upper border of paragraph boxes is missing.
  2. The text line indent is too small
  3. Something is wrong with the font type compared to ODF 1.2 (I can not nail it down, but it looks 'cheap').
I haveÂattached all result documents as ZIP to the email.

Good luck,
Svante

@TC members:Â
As long you do not have access from OASIS to our odf-tc repository, email me your email (or ID) used at GitHub and I provide you write access to my fork.