Subject: Re: [office] Spacing between paragraphs in spec

Hi Francis,

Thanks for yourÂupdate!

To be certain we are not losing track, I have opened a JIRA task:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4079

Instead of having the overhead of a JIRA issue for every tiny little task, I would suggest we simply update the description by "line-trough" and/or exchanging the red icon with a green one:
2020-07-03_14-15-06.png

The default value list I filled by comparing the following on ODF-TCÂ
git diff --no-index --word-diff target\generated-resources\xml\xslt\content.odf13fix-default-values.xml target\generated-resources\xml\xslt\content.odf12fixed-default-values.xml
In addition, on Windows I used the Total Commander compare.

Could you provide me with your GitHub account (Francis, but also any TC member)Âso you might add you to my fork and write OASIS to add you as well?
By this, you might update the latest draft always on GitHub after a semantic step (fixing an atomic problem) and we might even come up with suggestions on how to assistÂyou.

Thanks for your help,
Svante