Subject: Editing Office Version & XML indent

Hello Francis,

What office version are you currently using? The meta.xml of your last document was empty, so I could not figure it out.

Same LibreOffice version for editing ODF TC deliverables
It might be reasonableÂif we are working all with the same LibreOffice version for editingÂthe ODFÂspecification documents.
The idea behind the above is that multiple people can load & save deliverable documents without changing unintentionally something.ÂÂ
Therefore, I would suggest settling with the latest stable versionÂ6.4.5.2:
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/Â
Otherwise, state your version and I install your old one.
Enabling Pretty Printing
As I would like to be able to edit the content.xml easier and get some impression on what changes you made, therefore I would, in addition, suggest enabling XML indent by LibreOffice.
Michael was so kind explaining to me how this can be enabled in LibreOffice - usual XML indent does not work as it would add whitespaces inside paragraph elements.
Two ways to enable prettyprinting:
  1. Tools->Options->Advanced->Expert Configuration
    Search for "prettyprinting" and enable it.
  2. Open the config file registrymodifications.xcu withinÂ
    Windows: <USER SETTINGS> = %APPDATA%\libreoffice\4\user\
    Linux: <USER SETTINGS> = ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/
    and add the following:
I taste option#1 successfully.

Best regards,
Svante