Subject: Please add ODF TC members to GitHub

Hi Chet,

Could you please add two of our ODF TC members (on CC) to our new GitHub repository:Âhttps://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tcÂÂ
Or provide me with the rights to do so ;-)
Two members have answered our call so far:ÂÂ
  1. franciscave
  2. thorstenbdf
@TC commiter:Â
  1. Please send your GitHub account email (or ID) in case you want to have write access to our TC repository.
  2. Please sign your commits. See
Have a nice weekend,
Svante