Subject: Turninng off branch protection of ODF-TC repo until ODF 1.3 CS02

Hi Chet,

Could you please turn off the branch protection forÂhttps://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tcÂuntil ODF 1.3 CS02?
All TC members might need to focus on the work and should not be distractedÂby the signing environment.
In addition, I have noticed yesterday that some commands via the GitHub web front-end are not signed and now blocking my pull-request.
I might do a workaround but it is much more overhead than switchingÂoff the protection temporarily.
Sorry for the inconvenience, the feature request of mine to GitHub is already in their queue ;-)

Have a nice weekend,
Svante