Subject: Re: [office] ODF TC Agenda for 06 July 2020

Patrick,

Am Mo., 6. Juli 2020 um 16:25ÂUhr schrieb Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>:

Svante,

I don't try to add every possible issue to the agenda for each week. You may remember that as we progressed through the JIRA issues, a sub-set of issues was listed each week, with others to be added if time permitted.

In other words, it wasn't oversight but a deliberate attempt to have a fixed amount of material to cover and not to encourage jumping around from one issue to another.

I would encourage that the TC is covering the topics of ODF 1.3 CS02 before setting ODF 1.4 tasks on the agenda.
I was not aware thatÂtopics of the upcoming TC agenda are solely JIRA tasks and not mails of TC members raising concerns, issues or suggestions?
Where haveÂwe defined this?

To be certain that we are going to discuss the questions I raised, I am going to write some tasks now ahead of the TC meeting.

The only change the TC discussed last week for the next CS draft was changing the error I made in the manifest schema. That is the only change reflected in the latest draft.

Talk to you in a bit.

Patrick

PS: The TC has not decided on addressing https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4079 as part of CS02, despite your listing the issue that way. That awaits the TC pleasure.

Yes, it should indeed be discussed by the TC. So out of curiosity, why did you not put this issue on our agenda in the first place, Patrick?
It was an existing JIRA issue raised the last week and it was related to ODF 1.3 CS03.

Talk to you soon,
Svante