Subject: RE: [office] Re: Please add ODF TC members to GitHub

Hi Chet

I accepted the invitation.

Kind regards,

Francis

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: 06 July 2020 15:59
To: Thorsten Behrens <thorsten.behrens@cib.de>
Cc: Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>; Francis Cave <francis@franciscave.com>; Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>; office@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Thorsten. Got it.

Francis, Thorsten, you should both get an invitation from GitHub to join the odf-tc-write team. Once you have accepted, please let me know so that I can set your role to maintainer.

Best,

/chet

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 8:16 PM Thorsten Behrens <thorsten.behrens@cib.de> wrote:

Hi Svante, hi Chet,

Svante Schubert wrote:
> Two members have answered our call so far:
>
>    1. franciscave
>    2. thorstenbdf

Small correction - my github username is 'thorstenb'

Best regards, Thorsten

--

Thorsten Behrens

IT-Lead LibreOffice
âââ
CIB software GmbH
Hamburg branch office
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
Germany
âââ
Thorsten.Behrens@cib.de
www.cib.de
âââ
Registered office: Munich
Registration court Munich, HRB 123286
Managing director: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner
---

--

/chet

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open source & open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393