Subject: Re: [office] [OASIS Issue Tracker] (OFFICE-4084) Inconsistencies in the use of paragraph, character and list styles

Hi Francis,

Francis Cave schrieb am 11-Jul-20 um 11:12:
I have started to address this issue, by checking and modifying styles in Part 2 Packages. In doing so I found a bug that I have logged in JIRA as OFFICE-4085. For the revised text of Part 2 see GitHub branch OFFICE-4084.

The spacing between paragraphs is better now. But there are still problems, see issue OFFICE-4084.

Kind regards
Regina