Subject: ODF 1.2 Formulas Test Suite Generator

Dear all,

Rob (Weir) (on CC) was so kind as to provide me today with Daniel Carrera's test suite generator script (Daniel on CC as well).Â
I have added the script to our repository:Âhttps://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/tree/master/src/test/resources/odf1.2/tools/formulas-testsuite-generatorÂÂ

Best regards,
Svante

PS: May I quote Rob: "The ODF TC is still meeting? That brings a smileÂto my face." ;-)