Subject: Re: [office] ODF TC Conference Call Agenda, 10 August 2020

Hello Patrick,

In regard to your agenda: We might want to discuss the CD02 as most urgent matter ahead of any other issue.Â

In regard to yourÂCD02 upload: I have uploaded your files to their spot in our GitHub repository.
Unzipped and transformed them according do yourÂeditor's workflow.
On GitHub, we are able toÂsee the file changes more easily.

As our HTML files and default values fileÂare depending on the ODT files, we need to take a look at the HTML & default files as well, when agreeing on the ODT:
  1. https://oasis-tcs.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/content.odf13-intro.htmlÂ
  2. https://oasis-tcs.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/content.odf13-packages.htmlÂÂ
  3. https://oasis-tcs.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/content.odf13-schema.htmlÂ
  4. https://oasis-tcs.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/content.odf13-formula.html Â
  5. https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/blob/master/docs/odf1.3/content.odf13-default-values.xmlÂ
At the end of our default values file (see #5 above) are several invalid entries.

@Patrick: If you have any further questions on the processing, please let Michael or meÂknow and we will update the documentation accordingly.
It would be great if everyÂeditor could update the GitHub files her/himself, according to the Editor's workflow we described in our GitHub, so the review is easier for everyone. ;-)

Best regards,
Svante