Subject: Editorial update on ODF 1.3 packages part - earlier (Re: [office] Error: Reference source not found)

Dear ODF 1.3 spec reviewers,

I have worked this week on the ODF 1.3 packages specification and started on Friday a checklist on GitHub with minor editorialÂchanges:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/issues/21Â

I would suggest using GitHub issues for editorial issues in the future because GitHub is naturally far better integrated with its own issue tracker than with Jira.
In addition, GitHub offers useful features as the checkbox feature I have been using.
Finally, everyone can easily separate ODF feature issues from editorial ones and ignore the latter.

There is an update on the ODF 1.3 packagesÂspecification.
I am aiming to fix some further minor issues (checkboxes) over the weekend onÂall parts.
Perhaps someone could assist me with the check on correct spelling & usage of our Terminology (e.g. ISO Keywords).
Just ping me... ;-)

Have a nice weekend,
Svante