Subject: Processing ODF 1.3 CDS02

Paul,

The ODF TC is right on the edge of a new CDS to submit for public review
and I would like to have a conference call with you, including Francis
Cave and Svante Schubert, concerning the processing of that submission,
prior to our submission of the zip file with appropriate directories.

The thinking in general is that if you/TC Admin can edit the files in
our github directory (Svante assures me this isn't hard), then the final
submission in the zip file will have been approved by the TC, with all
the production changes.

Anyway, we would like to have a conference call with you to discuss this
as it would be a change to your current processing of TC submissions.
Svante says the HTML/PDF versions would be part of our submission,
saving you the time/effort to produce the same.

I'm pretty much at your beck and call this week, Francis and I suspect
Svante both prefer mornings on the East coast times.

Thanks!

Hope you and yours are at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau