Subject: Re: [office] The question on CSD03 for today

Hello Patrick,

I have changed the date in all deliverables from today to next week "31 August 2020" so we are all on the safe side! :-)
The following was changed:
  1. Changing the date & copyright in RNG/OWL/ODT files
  2. Added all TC members to the contributor lists of part 1 & changed companies of current TC members (Thorsten)
  3. Part 1 stated in the introduction to be a document part of the ODF 1.2 specification, adapted field from ODF 1.2 to ODF 1.3Â
  4. Created new RNG-HTML files (validated & renamed 'value' attribute problem by using 'id' instead)
  5. Fixed finally the line-height problem (internally LO renamed line-height:normal to line-height:100%, which behaved different in browser)
  6. Added complete meta.xml in all parts
  7. Did a quick accessibility check:
    https://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/OpenDocument-v1.3-part2-packages.htmlÂÂ
    vs.
    https://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://svanteschubert.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/csd03/OpenDocument-v1.3-csd03-part2-packages.html
    Fixed the only error - default languageÂproblemÂin HTML
  8. Added & updated documentation for RNG-HTML files
  9. GeneratingÂnew HTML & PDF files
  10. Did validation checks on ODT, PDF and HTML files (the latter only by file-upload) - and doing constantly fixes on the HTML XSLT export today.
All changes are listed here:
https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/commits/masterÂÂ

Last but not least, I have added Francis, Michael and myself as editors and updated the editors (and chairs) by the second name according to the contributor list behaviour.Â
Worked about 5 weeks on the editorial improvement of CS03 (and Michael assisted and reviewed) would be a shame not be mentioned. :-)

Please find all deliverables here:
https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03ÂÂ
We might want to upload them as a ZIP to vote on next week.

Till very soon,
Svante