Subject: ODF TC notes from 24 August 2020

Greetings,

Notes from the ODF TC meeting on 24 August 2020 appear below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

atrick: quorum - yes
patrick: agenda - by change #4 to discussion
patrick: agenda - approved by consent
patrick: minutes of 17 August 2020 - approved by consent
Svante Schubert: All CSD03 deliverables for next week: https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03
Summary of changes: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202008/msg00048.html
patrick: 4. Discussion of changes to latest draft
patrick: I think the previous version is incorrect OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part3-schema.odt isn't that csd02
patrick: Svante - updated the TC on changes
patrick: Set to vote on draft for next week -
patrick: Regina - set a date for looking at all the changes
patrick: Review changes by 27th of August for posting to list
Svante Schubert: These are the last files atm: https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03
patrick: svante will do a zip file for now
patrick: Francis - should go on official site before voting
Svante Schubert: We will do a merge of the pull request after review is over on Thursday
Michael Stahl: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/pull/24/commits
Svante Schubert: Michael: We can see the changes even in a merged pull request
Svante Schubert: Can you do the review of the pull request, Michael?
Svante Schubert: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/pull/26
Svante Schubert: I created the pull request for Michael
patrick: Alfred - looking beyond the vote, where are we with the statements of use
patrick: Michael - no statement of use before we have the CS specification
Svante Schubert: Patrick: After the public review the statmenet of use makes sense
patrick: Unknown - on timeline for statements of use
patrick: adjourned

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net