Subject: Fwd: [office] Groups - 20-08-24-proposal00094 uploaded

Hi Paul, Hi Chet,

I have created this ZIP of ODF 1.3 CSD deliverables for review till Thursday (so the TC's plan, to be able to vote on the final deliverables next Monday).
Already uploadedÂa second version of the ZIP (updated: ODT-HTML, OWL, RNG)Â due to two error-reports from Francis & Michael.

Could you verify if the files are similar to the ones you would have been created?
Especially, could you please verify my copyright right change:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/pull/26#discussion_r475760085ÂÂ

Thanks in advance,
Svante
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Von: Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>
Date: Mo., 24. Aug. 2020 um 22:15ÂUhr
Subject: [office] Groups - 20-08-24-proposal00094 uploaded
To: <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message
I have updated the ZIP of our deliverables and added Chet & Paul on CC for reviewing (the hope is to finish the review by Thursday).

The update was triggered by GitHub reviews on the pull request: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/pull/26
a) Michael spotted a required fix in the HTML CSS and
b) Francis spotted a wrong date in the RNG & OWL files

I have fixed both and uploaded a ZIP, using the unique number '02.zip", so with luck, the file has now a ZIP suffix, otherwise, you need to rename it!

Best regards,
Svante
-- Mr. Svante Schubert
Document Name: 20-08-24-proposal00094

Description
Please find the deliverables of CSD03 to be voted on 31 August 2020.

The files are currently from:
https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03

After Michael's review of my pull request, the files will be:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Svante Schubert
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: Proposals
Date submitted: 2020-08-24 13:15:11
Revision: 1